Thank you for considering Dog Rehab Works — mobile (in-home) canine Physical Therapy services. | am passionate about Physical Therapy and truly believe in the benefits it has to offer your patients.
My background is as a human Physical Therapist, with 30 years of experience. | transitioned to the veterinary world 8 years ago, achieving my CCRT (Certified Canine Rehabilitation Therapist) through Canine Rehabilitation Institute (CRI). For the last 5 years | have been on the faculty for CRI, participating in the education of hundreds of DVMs, PTs and CVTs in the U.S, Australia, United Kingdom and Europe. In 2013, | started my mobile Physical Therapy service — Dog Rehab Works — providing care throughout the Denver metro area ever since.
Please explore my website for a lengthier bio, referral forms and research articles on evidence- based rehabilitation: www.dogrehabworks.com, be sure to click on the “Veterinarians” tab for pertinent information.
Some diagnoses commonly referred to me:
I look forward to collaborating with you in the care of your patients. Prior to commencing Physical Therapy on any animal, | must obtain veterinary medical clearance (referral). The easiest way to provide the referral:
- Cranial Cruciate Injuries
- Degenerative Myelopathy
- Intervertebral Disc Disease
- Muscle strains
- Elbow & Hip Dysplasia
- Geriatric mobility issues
- Log on to my website www.dogrehabworks.com/veterinarians and click on “Submit ONLINE veterinary rehabilitation referral form”
- If you have questions or concerns you can always call me at (720)-400-8971, or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- I will communicate my rehabilitation evaluation findings; keep you updated regularly with progress and will reach out with any concerns along the way