Loving Family Animal Hospital Pet Therapy
We are proud to offer laser therapy as well as physical therapy to our patients
Laser procedures allow us to reduce the bleeding and swelling of surgery, making it both safer and less invasive. Laser therapy also reduces pain and recovery time, helping your pet get back to its normal self more quickly. We are dedicated to utilizing the highest standard of veterinary technology, and laser therapy are one of the ways in which we stay on the cutting edge of our field.
For physical therapy, we work with Dog Rehab Works – Mobile Physical Therapy for Dogs. Dog Rehab Works is passionate about Physical Therapy and truly believes in the benefits it has to offer your patients. To learn more, please visit his website here.
Some diagnoses commonly referred:
- Cranial Cruciate Injuries
- Degenerative Myelopathy
- Intervertebral Disc Disease
- Muscle strains
- Elbow & Hip Dysplasia
- Geriatric mobility issues
Prior To Your Visit
Prior to commencing physical therapy on any animal, Dog Rehab Works must obtain veterinary medical clearance (referral). The easiest way to provide the referral:
- Log on to www.dogrehabworks.com/veterinarians and click on “Submit ONLINE veterinary rehabilitation referral form”
- If you have questions or concerns you can always call Rob at (720)-400-8971, or email at email@example.com
- Rob will communicate his rehabilitation evaluation findings; keep you updated regularly with progress and will reach out with any concerns along the way.